amarok configuration?

Josef K.
I've set amarok (1,3,5) to use arts (I've also tried with gstreamer and xine
with autodetect without success) but I can't hear anything

audio device (nforce2) works properly (in kcontrol I've set autodetect) with
all other applications (kaffeine, kcd, kde system sounds...)

I've no idea what else I can try :(

--
Josef K.

Re: amarok configuration?

Bugzilla from art.alexion@verizon.net
Josef K. wrote:

>I've set amarok (1,3,5) to use arts (I've also tried with gstreamer and xine
>with autodetect without success) but I can't hear anything
>
>audio device (nforce2) works properly (in kcontrol I've set autodetect) with
>all other applications (kaffeine, kcd, kde system sounds...)
>
>I've no idea what else I can try :(

1.3.5 sound (aRTS) working fine for me (along with visualizations), but,
of all things, it is telling me that ogg files are not supported.
What's up with that?

--

Art Alexion

PGP fingerprint: 52A4 B10C AA73 096F A661  92D2 3B65 8EAC ACC5 BA7A
The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c