apport improvement

Bruno Maximilian Voß
Hello everyone.

I just signed up for the list, if I commit any faux pas, please tell me.

I am here because I want to improve the apport package, specifically I don't think the UI is very helpful. To get into contact with the maintainer, I tried to ask a question and file a bug on launchpad (links below), but they were not answered. Now I'm unsure what else I can try or what should happen next. Do you have advice or info for me?
Thank you for your time!

Max

Re: apport improvement

Daniel van Vugt
Max, thanks for your interest. I suspect you haven't got any replies yet because
everyone is so busy. But you don't need to wait for a conversation to start.
Please separate each concern into a separate bug. You can find the current bugs
here:

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/apport

and the source code is here:

   https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu/groovy/apport/ubuntu

If you create any fixes you can propose them to the above branch using:

https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu/groovy/apport/ubuntu/+register-merge

or just by attaching patches to individual bugs.

- Daniel