broken logo artwork thing

Harald Sitter
knome on IRC pointed the following out to me

> https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Artwork is borked, the logo download link is pointing nowhere :P

Re: broken logo artwork thing

Valorie Zimmerman
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 6:57 AM, Harald Sitter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> knome on IRC pointed the following out to me
>
>> https://community.kde.org/Kubuntu/Artwork is borked, the logo download link is pointing nowhere :P

Thanks, Harald, and thanks knome. Anybody know what is broken here?

Valorie

Re: broken logo artwork thing

ovidiub13
That page has been decommissioned. We host the artwork not on the KDE Share. Please use the "Kubuntu Artwork" link from the website footer. (I'm not linking it here, since that might change.

Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN