can't run startup disk creator - an unhandled exception occurred g-io-error-quark timeout was reached (24

can't run startup disk creator - an unhandled exception occurred g-io-error-quark timeout was reached (24

Mark Lawrence
Hi folks,

As the subject.  I'm at the point now where I can't do all sorts of
things, e.g. I can't boot my system from the internal hard drive, I have
to have my external hard drive or a usb drive connected, and when I try
to fix anything I run into problems like this.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

Re: can't run startup disk creator - an unhandled exception occurred g-io-error-quark timeout was reached (24

Colin Law

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 01:45 Mark Lawrence, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

As the subject.  I'm at the point now where I can't do all sorts of
things, e.g. I can't boot my system from the internal hard drive, I have
to have my external hard drive or a usb drive connected, and when I try
to fix anything I run into problems like this.

Do you mean that you can only boot from an image on the external drive or do you mean that it does boot from the internal disc provided you have the external drive plugged in?

Colin