clipboard images to libreoffice problem

Dale Trombley
trying to do a copy/paste from source (example chrome) to libre office results in the following error: "requested clipboard format is not available". This is only a very recent issue, using 19.04. It worked after updating to 19.04 but now it isn't. 2 computers, mine and sweeties (and sweetie isn't happy lol). I'll bug the users before I bug the dev team and then will decide if it needs a bug.

copy/paste to any other target seems to work fine as far as I can tell

-Fat Trucker
--

Truck driver, Linux Tech, Webmaster, and Web Admin.
Volunteer Kubuntu Linux Development Tester

Re: clipboard images to libreoffice problem

TuxMario DeTreb
Hello
Running same Kubuntu release (Dingo 19.04)  in french )
I have the same issue from Chromium  to LibreOffice (I tried Writer and Impress)
No problem from Firefox to LibreOffice
Regards
Mario