control center for gnome-1.x

Santanu Chatterjee
Hi Everybody,

I am on Hoary right now. Could anyone please tell me do I change the
size of fonts (preferably by manually editing some file) in GTK 1.x apps?

Regards,
Santanu

Re: control center for gnome-1.x

Eric Feliksik
Santanu Chatterjee wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am on Hoary right now. Could anyone please tell me do I change the
> size of fonts (preferably by manually editing some file) in GTK 1.x apps?
>
> Regards,
> Santanu

The font settings are in ~/.gtkrc . I messed with it a while ago, but it
was no pleasure. Try google.

Eric

On 11/20/05, Eric Feliksik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The font settings are in ~/.gtkrc . I messed with it a while ago, but it
> was no pleasure. Try google.

Thanks. I guess I will have to mess around with .gtkrc now.
Heading for google to find the syntax...

Regards,
Santanu