debian-edu network integration in edubuntu

debian-edu network integration in edubuntu

Alessandro Fama
Hi guys, I read around web you were talking with debian-edu developers about some kind of integrations, is it correct?

Re: debian-edu network integration in edubuntu

Mike Gabriel
Hi Alessandro,

On Di 18 Sep 2012 10:16:31 CEST Alessandro Fama wrote:

> Hi guys, I read around web you were talking with debian-edu developers
> about some kind of integrations, is it correct?

in the Debian EDU SVN repos there is a small package draft called
educlient[1]. AFAIK it can be at least be looked at to gain some
insight on Edubuntu integration into a D-E network.

Greets,
Mike

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-edu/trunk/src/educlient/

--