deleting all kubuntu branches on debian repos

deleting all kubuntu branches on debian repos

Harald Sitter
Servus!

I've just noticed that we still have a gazillion kubuntu_* branches in
the repos on git.debian.org, seeing as they aren't used anymore I
wonder if there are any objections to mass deleting the lot of them?
They serve no purpose other than confuse people.

HS

Re: deleting all kubuntu branches on debian repos

Rik Mills-2
Can't speak for anyone else, but no objections from me.

On 27/09/17 09:49, Harald Sitter wrote:
> Servus!
>
> I've just noticed that we still have a gazillion kubuntu_* branches in
> the repos on git.debian.org, seeing as they aren't used anymore I
> wonder if there are any objections to mass deleting the lot of them?
> They serve no purpose other than confuse people.
>
> HS

Re: deleting all kubuntu branches on debian repos

Valorie Zimmerman
On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 1:49 AM, Harald Sitter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Servus!
>
> I've just noticed that we still have a gazillion kubuntu_* branches in
> the repos on git.debian.org, seeing as they aren't used anymore I
> wonder if there are any objections to mass deleting the lot of them?
> They serve no purpose other than confuse people.
>
> HS

As I recall, we had to stop using those eons ago because not all of
our developers were able to commit on Debian git. As far as I know, we
moved everything we use to Launchpad git.

Valorie

Re: deleting all kubuntu branches on debian repos

Philip Muskovac
None from me as well.