discover has no way to configure sources

discover has no way to configure sources

Dale Trombley
I've lost the ability to configure sources in discover. Is this a known issue, or am I missing something?

--

Truck driver, Linux Enthusiast, Webmaster, and Web Admin.

Re: discover has no way to configure sources

Clay Weber-2
On Fri, September 21, 2018 4:46 pm, Dale Trombley wrote:
> I've lost the ability to configure sources in discover. Is this a
> known issue, or am I missing something?
>
> --
>

> *Truck driver, Linux Enthusiast, Webmaster, and Web Admin.*

Mine is present as shown:

https://i.imgur.com/EJak379.jpg

Perhaps, if there have been some updates, have you restarted plasma or
logged off and back in? I don't think there have been any that would
likely affect this, however.

Re: discover has no way to configure sources

Dale Trombley
Sorry I didn't add that this is for the 18.10 development version. I have 2 computers running 18.10. both do not have the option to configure sources.
when I click on the menu icon for ubuntu there are no options, it's only an empty area as shown in the picture.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 6:46 PM Clay Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, September 21, 2018 4:46 pm, Dale Trombley wrote:
> I've lost the ability to configure sources in discover. Is this a
> known issue, or am I missing something?
>
> --
>

> *Truck driver, Linux Enthusiast, Webmaster, and Web Admin.*

Mine is present as shown:

https://i.imgur.com/EJak379.jpg

Perhaps, if there have been some updates, have you restarted plasma or
logged off and back in? I don't think there have been any that would
likely affect this, however.

Truck driver, Linux Tech, Webmaster, and Web Admin.
Volunteer Kubuntu Linux Development Tester

Re: discover has no way to configure sources

Rik Mills-2
On 21/09/18 21:46, Dale Trombley wrote:

> I've lost the ability to configure sources in discover. Is this a
> known issue, or am I missing something?
>
> --
>
> /Truck driver, Linux Enthusiast, Webmaster, and Web Admin.
>
> /

Thanks.

Hopefully will be fixed in:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/plasma-discover/5.13.5-1ubuntu2

Rik

Re: discover has no way to configure sources

Dale Trombley
5.13.5-1 was in my updates today, and it now works as expected. Thanks once again Rik