ffmpeg problems on ppc

Tobias Pflug
hi,

I'd like to "use" the current interrest in ffmpeg to mention that
ffmpeg has never worked properly on my ppc install ever since i've
been running ubuntu on it. I've experienced problems with mplayer
using ffmpeg, but also when using ffmpeg from CVS with some simple
player - The image gets more and more greenish until some keyframe
when image looks normal for a short amount of time before it gets green
again.

iirc i've filed a bug report long ago but nothing ever changed - or
am I the only one experiencing this?

regards,
Tobi

Re: ffmpeg problems on ppc

Emanuel Steen
Hello,

Are you using Hoary? I remember having this problem too, but at the time I was
using Hoary it was as my second OS after Gentoo so solved it by watching the
movies there instead. But since I updated to Breezy I have never had the
problem. So, for me, it now works without problem.

// Kozz