fldigi

raymond house
Hi all, I'm installing FLDIGI to use with an SDR receiver and I am stuck at this point"*** The fltk-config script could not be found. Please install the development
  *** headers and libraries for FLTK 1.1.x, or set PATH to the directory that
  *** contains fltk-config.
I don't know how to get the fltk-config script, can anyone help here, it will be much appreciated. Thanks

Re: fldigi

Bob Jonkman

Re: fldigi

raymond house
HI BOB, Thanks for the tip, I came up also with 2 -dev libraries. I have a question for you, the procedure I am using is in the install notes in the FLDIGI downloaded folder, I can also install FLDIGI from the synaptic package manager, in your opinion, what is the difference ? if any.Which should I use.Thanks