forecastfox fix version changing form mm/dd/yyy(American) to dd/mm/yy(Australian)

forecastfox fix version changing form mm/dd/yyy(American) to dd/mm/yy(Australian)

ray burke
Hi can anyone help,

On my laptop with just Win 7/Firefox 56.0 32 bit it shows with
forecastfox fix version when I hover over the 5 day  forecast icon it
shows the dates
in American,  but I am in Victoria,Australia, but don't know how to
change back to dd/mm/yyyy,
has any been faced with same, and how do I fix it?

Ray