[gnome-terminal] How to make multi-tab title position to left side?

[gnome-terminal] How to make multi-tab title position to left side?

zhiwei
Hi all,

After upgrading to Ubuntu 15.04, the Gnome Terminal tab title is set to the tab center. I really very dislike to set the title to the center of the window or tab.

I tried with gtk.css and metacity-theme-1.xml but without luck. I also tried to find solution through Google and askubuntu, but still no luck.

Does anyone know how to change the title align to left?

Thanks.