google voice

Thufir Hawat
what is the status for google voice in Canada?  Looking at:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google

that seems interesting, but some google stuff just doesn't work from
Canada.

thanks,

Thufir

SDA

Re: google voice

SDA
On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 07:47:22AM +0000, thufir wrote:
> what is the status for google voice in Canada?  Looking at:
>
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google
>

> that seems interesting, but some google stuff just doesn't work from
> Canada.

I don't think you'll ever see Google Voice being accepted officially in
Canada. I can't remember the reasons, but several years ago I enquired and
it was something to do with the CRTC rules/regulations, IIRC.