gtk2 themes under enlightenment

Rafael Alexandre Schmitt
Hello,

Subject says it all. How do I keep my gtk2 themes when I'm not in gnome?
Do I need to start any gnome service?

--
Rafael Alexandre Schmitt
Blumenau - Santa Catarina - Brasil

Re: gtk2 themes under enlightenment

(रेवंत) Revant Nandgaonkar

On 12/11/05, Rafael Alexandre Schmitt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Subject says it all. How do I keep my gtk2 themes when I'm not in gnome?
Do I need to start any gnome service?

No,
install the gtk-theme-switch package
 sudo apt-get install gtk-theme-switch

run
gtk-theme-switch2

then
select from the themes, that them will be selected forever under non GNOME Managers

revant

Re: gtk2 themes under enlightenment

Julio Biason
On 11/12/05, Rafael Alexandre Schmitt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Subject says it all. How do I keep my gtk2 themes when I'm not in gnome?
> Do I need to start any gnome service?

You can start /usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon, which will take care
of that. Or, if you want to have something lighter, you can use
mcs-manager, part of XFCE, that does the same thing.

--
Julio Biason <[hidden email]>