[hardy] openvz custom binary SRU request

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[hardy] openvz custom binary SRU request

Stefan Bader-2
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/258044

Hardy: sync openvz to stable 2.6.18-rhel5 branch

Pull request from Pavel Emelyanov <[hidden email]>. Test build completed
sucessfully, comdiff link below. The major changes are:

1) CFQ fairness and performance good improvements
2) The "misc" binary format is now virtualized
3) VE-s can now be used without the venet device

In detail the following patches have been added:

[PATCH 104/131] VE ipv6 ifdown fix
[PATCH 105/131] CPT restore conntrack mark
[PATCH 106/131] CPT restore conntrack timer fix
[PATCH 107/131] CPT rst iptables diagnostics
[PATCH 108/131] UBC account for rss pages
[PATCH 109/131] UBC ioprio proc
[PATCH 110/131] UBC ioprio queues proc
[PATCH 111/131] UBC cfq fair queue
[PATCH 112/131] UBC cfq data queue position
[PATCH 113/131] UBC cfq weighted bandwidth
[PATCH 114/131] UBC cfq remove variable slice
[PATCH 115/131] UBC cfq bc wait statistics
[PATCH 116/131] UBC net setcharge warning fix
[PATCH 117/131] UBC irq sequence fix
[PATCH 118/131] UBC pid charge size
[PATCH 119/131] UBC dcache sleep in dput
[PATCH 120/131] VE virtualize binfmt_misc
[PATCH 121/131] VE nf netlink dont oops
[PATCH 122/131] VE NFS compare super
[PATCH 123/131] VE NFS lockd without ve
[PATCH 124/131] VE proc devices
[PATCH 125/131] VE proc task state
[PATCH 126/131] VE simfs statfs on root
[PATCH 127/131] VE sysctl add dymmy to pin kernel
[PATCH 128/131] VE veinfo to vzmon
[PATCH 129/131] VE veinfo from venet
[PATCH 130/131] VE vzdq vzaquota proc nlink
[PATCH 131/131] VE stats percpustat

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-hardy.git;a=commitdiff;h=1fbd616b09aa6e21ab7db791482440d74d2804eb
- --

When all other means of communication fail, try words!


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFIpL7PP+TjRTJVqvQRAv5+AKDOmnCXWtJqueIGM2eWIV4KNkw9EwCg40qx
iMiK4ti+ePMlQpnT77w9CTY=
=y6L1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--
kernel-team mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [hardy] openvz custom binary SRU request

Tim Gardner-2
Stefan Bader wrote:

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/258044
>
> Hardy: sync openvz to stable 2.6.18-rhel5 branch
>
> Pull request from Pavel Emelyanov <[hidden email]>. Test build completed
> sucessfully, comdiff link below. The major changes are:
>
> 1) CFQ fairness and performance good improvements
> 2) The "misc" binary format is now virtualized
> 3) VE-s can now be used without the venet device
>
> In detail the following patches have been added:
>
> [PATCH 104/131] VE ipv6 ifdown fix
> [PATCH 105/131] CPT restore conntrack mark
> [PATCH 106/131] CPT restore conntrack timer fix
> [PATCH 107/131] CPT rst iptables diagnostics
> [PATCH 108/131] UBC account for rss pages
> [PATCH 109/131] UBC ioprio proc
> [PATCH 110/131] UBC ioprio queues proc
> [PATCH 111/131] UBC cfq fair queue
> [PATCH 112/131] UBC cfq data queue position
> [PATCH 113/131] UBC cfq weighted bandwidth
> [PATCH 114/131] UBC cfq remove variable slice
> [PATCH 115/131] UBC cfq bc wait statistics
> [PATCH 116/131] UBC net setcharge warning fix
> [PATCH 117/131] UBC irq sequence fix
> [PATCH 118/131] UBC pid charge size
> [PATCH 119/131] UBC dcache sleep in dput
> [PATCH 120/131] VE virtualize binfmt_misc
> [PATCH 121/131] VE nf netlink dont oops
> [PATCH 122/131] VE NFS compare super
> [PATCH 123/131] VE NFS lockd without ve
> [PATCH 124/131] VE proc devices
> [PATCH 125/131] VE proc task state
> [PATCH 126/131] VE simfs statfs on root
> [PATCH 127/131] VE sysctl add dymmy to pin kernel
> [PATCH 128/131] VE veinfo to vzmon
> [PATCH 129/131] VE veinfo from venet
> [PATCH 130/131] VE vzdq vzaquota proc nlink
> [PATCH 131/131] VE stats percpustat
>
> http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-hardy.git;a=commitdiff;h=1fbd616b09aa6e21ab7db791482440d74d2804eb

ACK
--
Tim Gardner [hidden email]

--
kernel-team mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [hardy] openvz custom binary SRU request

Ben Collins-4
On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 06:04 -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:

> Stefan Bader wrote:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/258044
> >
> > Hardy: sync openvz to stable 2.6.18-rhel5 branch
> >
> > Pull request from Pavel Emelyanov <[hidden email]>. Test build completed
> > sucessfully, comdiff link below. The major changes are:
> >
> > 1) CFQ fairness and performance good improvements
> > 2) The "misc" binary format is now virtualized
> > 3) VE-s can now be used without the venet device
> >
> > In detail the following patches have been added:
> >
> > [PATCH 104/131] VE ipv6 ifdown fix
> > [PATCH 105/131] CPT restore conntrack mark
> > [PATCH 106/131] CPT restore conntrack timer fix
> > [PATCH 107/131] CPT rst iptables diagnostics
> > [PATCH 108/131] UBC account for rss pages
> > [PATCH 109/131] UBC ioprio proc
> > [PATCH 110/131] UBC ioprio queues proc
> > [PATCH 111/131] UBC cfq fair queue
> > [PATCH 112/131] UBC cfq data queue position
> > [PATCH 113/131] UBC cfq weighted bandwidth
> > [PATCH 114/131] UBC cfq remove variable slice
> > [PATCH 115/131] UBC cfq bc wait statistics
> > [PATCH 116/131] UBC net setcharge warning fix
> > [PATCH 117/131] UBC irq sequence fix
> > [PATCH 118/131] UBC pid charge size
> > [PATCH 119/131] UBC dcache sleep in dput
> > [PATCH 120/131] VE virtualize binfmt_misc
> > [PATCH 121/131] VE nf netlink dont oops
> > [PATCH 122/131] VE NFS compare super
> > [PATCH 123/131] VE NFS lockd without ve
> > [PATCH 124/131] VE proc devices
> > [PATCH 125/131] VE proc task state
> > [PATCH 126/131] VE simfs statfs on root
> > [PATCH 127/131] VE sysctl add dymmy to pin kernel
> > [PATCH 128/131] VE veinfo to vzmon
> > [PATCH 129/131] VE veinfo from venet
> > [PATCH 130/131] VE vzdq vzaquota proc nlink
> > [PATCH 131/131] VE stats percpustat
> >
> > http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-hardy.git;a=commitdiff;h=1fbd616b09aa6e21ab7db791482440d74d2804eb
>
> ACK

ACK as well.

> --
> Tim Gardner [hidden email]
>


--
kernel-team mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team