hosting your own website

René-8

hello,
i got an own domain name and would like to host the website on my own
machine.
does anyone know a nice link with an easy understandable HOWTO? best would
be in german.
AND is anybody willing to assist me - by mail dialog - as i guess there
will be more than one question to reach that goal.
thank you,
best regards
René

Re: hosting your own website

Timo Zimmermann

Re: hosting your own website

Christian Eichert-2

Re: hosting your own website

Harald Dumdey
Hi Christian,

2005/12/17, Christian Eichert <[hidden email]>:
If you live in Germany you can request a fix IP from T-Com
They supply DSL with fix IP's since september

Do you have a link for that product? I couldn't find any information on the t-online website.

Regards, Harry

--
GPG-Key: 0xBF0E7D2E