https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DigitalAC-3Pulseaudio

Henrik Tikanvaara
Hello all,

Many years ago I wrote a script at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DigitalAC-3Pulseaudio called
DigitalAC-3PulseaudioInstaller which automates the steps to enable SPDIF
surround sound on Ubuntu. However it has broken after 14.04, and I would
like to continue its development, supporting more Ubuntu versions and
making it more robust.

I am asking for rights to make modifications to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DigitalAC-3Pulseaudio

Best regards,
Henrik Tikanvaara

Re: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DigitalAC-3Pulseaudio

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
Hi Henrik!

Great that you are about to update that script.

On 2018-05-25 19:23, Henrik Tikanvaara wrote:
> I am asking for rights to make modifications to
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DigitalAC-3Pulseaudio

As explained here:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide#Contributing

you need to join the ~ubuntu-wiki-editors team. The queue seems to be
long, so once you have applied, I'd suggest that you contact one of the
team administrators to call their attention to your application.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj