i386 tests remain to be done; amd64 tests done

i386 tests remain to be done; amd64 tests done

Valorie Zimmerman
I talked a friend of mine into testing i386, however her Broadcom wifi
card is not working in Bionic.

Please folks, we need to have these tests done if we are going to have
a release tomorrow.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez

Re: i386 tests remain to be done; amd64 tests done

Franklin Weng
I'll do them later.  Just done my own tasks and going back now.

Franklin

--
Sent from my phone

Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> 於 2018年4月26日 週四 12:15 寫道: