kubuntu podcast

Dale Trombley
Is there no longer a kubuntu podcast? been searching for one and can only find old ones 2016 or so and before.
-Dale

--

Truck driver, Linux Tech, Webmaster, and Web Admin.
Volunteer Kubuntu Linux Development Tester

Re: kubuntu podcast

Tim Embler
I did not realize the kubuntu podcast was not showing up in my feed
anymore. I checked and the last podcast I received was in March 2017.

Re: kubuntu podcast

Aaron Honeycutt-2
Yes the Kubuntu Podcast is no more as we all lost the time in order to film, edit and release, I'm sorry.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:11 PM, Tim <[hidden email]> wrote:
I did not realize the kubuntu podcast was not showing up in my feed anymore. I checked and the last podcast I received was in March 2017.

Re: kubuntu podcast

Tim Embler

How many views did the video of the podcast receive compared to the mp3/ogg downloads? I only ask because I design and host a website for a podcaster and her audio only is almost 20x her video views.

If I could I would offer to help with videos and while I have done some minor video editing for customers I am far from really good at it.