latte dock

charlie
Hey all. I'm trying to figure out how to get latte dock installed and running on my computer. I've had it on here once before and now I can't remember how to get it back.

charlie

Re: latte dock

Volker Wysk
Am Samstag, 9. Juni 2018, 10:44:01 CEST schrieb Charlie:
> Hey all. I'm trying to figure out how to get latte dock installed and running on my computer. I've had it on here once before and now I can't remember how to get it back.

Have you tried this:

sudo apt install latte-dock

You give hardly any information on what you've done.

Volker

Re: latte dock

charlie
i got it installed through the discovery software center so all is well
now. thanks!

On 06/09/2018 10:50 AM, Volker Wysk wrote:

> Am Samstag, 9. Juni 2018, 10:44:01 CEST schrieb Charlie:
>> Hey all. I'm trying to figure out how to get latte dock installed and running on my computer. I've had it on here once before and now I can't remember how to get it back.
> Have you tried this:
>
> sudo apt install latte-dock
>
> You give hardly any information on what you've done.
>
> Volker

Re: latte dock

charlie
i'm trying to move the icons around and add a digital clock widget and i'm stumped now. i know to unpin the icons so far. more playing around with it is needed. lol at least i've got my favorite settings turned on. window preview on hover and dot indicators for active windows.

> On Jun 9, 2018, at 11:17, charlie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> i got it installed through the discovery software center so all is well now. thanks!
>

>> On 06/09/2018 10:50 AM, Volker Wysk wrote:
>> Am Samstag, 9. Juni 2018, 10:44:01 CEST schrieb Charlie:
>>> Hey all. I'm trying to figure out how to get latte dock installed and running on my computer. I've had it on here once before and now I can't remember how to get it back.
>> Have you tried this:
>>
>> sudo apt install latte-dock
>>
>> You give hardly any information on what you've done.
>>
>> Volker

Re: latte dock

charlie
phew, i finally got it all figured out. i love this latte dock now! very
awesome!