[leo.arias@canonical.com: Ubuntu testing days about flavours, during April]

Walter Lapchynski
I think this would be a great opportunity for us to attract some
attention to the Kubuntu Ninja program. We can discuss packaging the
Kubuntu way (which is interesting in and of itself, I think), KCI, and
KA. Thoughts?
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D

Hello,

We have been trying to get more people involved in free software
during our friday's testing days. If you haven't seen about it, here's
more info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/UbuntuTestingDay

Because the april release is coming, I thought it would be great to
start talking about ubuntu flavours. The idea is simple, one or more
people working on the project comes and shows their work, tells us
what they are working on now and how we can contribute. We make
questions during that time, so in the end is more like a relaxed and
informal chat.

So, it would be great if you could join us, and invite people from
your projects too. What do you think?

We will have to talk about too flavors each friday, so if you want to
participate, please let me know which friday of april works better for
you, and at what time. I'll try my best to make a schedule that works
for everybody.

If I missed somebody who you think should be in this thread, please add them.

pura vida
--
¡paz y baile!
http://www.ubuntu.com

Re: [leo.arias@canonical.com: Ubuntu testing days about flavours, during April]

Valorie Zimmerman
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 11:33 PM, Walter Lapchynski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think this would be a great opportunity for us to attract some
> attention to the Kubuntu Ninja program. We can discuss packaging the
> Kubuntu way (which is interesting in and of itself, I think), KCI, and
> KA. Thoughts?
> --
>        @wxl | polka.bike
> C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D
> 68F6 8B57 A48B C4F2 051A

Hey Walter, thanks for sending this along. Do we have one or two
developers with the time to show up and do this? I suggest writing an
outline of what you want to present, and if there will be two or more,
decide on who will talk about what, and in what order.

Valorie

About dates....

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 11:33 PM, Walter Lapchynski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I think this would be a great opportunity for us to attract some
>> attention to the Kubuntu Ninja program. We can discuss packaging the
>> Kubuntu way (which is interesting in and of itself, I think), KCI, and
>> KA. Thoughts?
>> --
>>        @wxl | polka.bike
>> C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D
>> 68F6 8B57 A48B C4F2 051A
>
> Hey Walter, thanks for sending this along. Do we have one or two
> developers with the time to show up and do this? I suggest writing an
> outline of what you want to present, and if there will be two or more,
> decide on who will talk about what, and in what order.
>
> Valorie

Clive was asking about dates. After poking around, I think that if we
want to participate, we should look at the calendar and write to the
Ubuntu on Air folks to get our session on the calendar.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez