I got a long mail, which can be cooked together to how-to get libdns_sd.so
installed on an Ubuntu distribution????
I like to widespread the Gizmoproject to our members as it is GPL and
open-source, but I need to get a well-working installation-procedure. And
I yet got 1-2 problems left:
1. Gizmoproject depends on libsipphoneapi
2. Libsipphoneapi is not in the repositories but can be found
downloadable. 3. Gizmo-project installed but still depends on libdns_sd.so
4. Audiowrapper is not in the repositories even a .jar version is available.
1. Gizmoproject depends on libsipphoneapi (later on libdns_sd.so). $ sudo
dpkg -i /home/phillipny/Desktop/gizmo-project_0.8.0.12- 1_i386.deb
Unpack gizmo-project (fra .../gizmo-project_0.8.0.12-1_i386.deb)... dpkg:
dependency problems with Libsipphoneapi
2. Libsipphoneapi is not in the repositories but I recommend that you
write that is needed for Debian and CAN be downloaded as:
from your: http://gizmoproject.com/jasmine/ After installing this problem occur:
3. Gizmo-project installed but still depends on libdns_sd.so
$ sudo dpkg -i /home/phillipny/Desktop/gizmo-project_0.8.0.12-1_i386.deb ...
Unpack the gizmo-project (fra .../gizmo-project_0.8.0.12-1_i386.deb)...
Set up the gizmo-project (0.8.0.12-1) op...
gizmo: error while loading shared libraries: libdns_sd.so: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory
Gizmo-project still depends on libdns_sd.so that is unreachable from Houl,
Apple or .. All closed projects or exist as mDNSResponder, that may not be
directly usefull as gizmo may not recognize it.
that may be solved as the avahi/flexmdns in:
4. No dependency of audiowrapper is reported and audiowrapper is not in
the repositories even a .jar version is available to download.
For a bug-report the Gizmo-project recommend us to get output from:
audiowrapper --oss-native gizmo
, which is therefore not possible.
No installation documentation is available to get Audiowrapper running.