libre office

raymond house
Hello everyone, since I upgraded to 16.10 every time I get a video or pictures in an email I get a window Libre office 5.2 that says Libre office document recovery and I must click recovery and then Finish before the download starts.It all works well but this is new I never had to do this before 16.10. Any one else getting this too? Thanks.

Re: libre office

Bob Jonkman

Re: libre office

raymond house
Hi Bob, I opened Libre Office and cancelled as you suggested and tried opening an email video and it works OK.I would have never thought to do that, many thanks, all the best.