[loco-contacts] Announcing UbuCon Latin America 2017

[loco-contacts] Announcing UbuCon Latin America 2017

José Antonio Rey-3
It's my pleasure to announce UbuCon Latin America 2017
<http://ubucon.org/en/events/ubucon-latin-america>! For a third
consecutive year, we'll be holding it at the University of Lima, Peru.
This year's conference will take place August 18-19th.

UbuCon Latin America is a conference where people from LatAm and the
rest of the world get together to discuss the state of the art of
Ubuntu, as well as cool things you can do with it. We are planning on
two days full of Ubuntu topics!

Travel and accommodation information can be found here
<http://ubucon.org/en/events/ubucon-latin-america/travel-and-accomodation/>.

We would also like you to participate. If you have a talk you'd like to
present, please fill out the call for papers
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0L6vNs2dQx88L1a8Oki9Fh1hh41ujKxuxfKsgAgnBxzXSQQ/viewform>.
It will only be open for a couple weeks. After that, we'll be publishing
our schedule.

Would you like to sponsor UbuCon Latin America? Send me an email, and
I'll get back in touch with more information.

I hope to see you all in Lima, Peru in just a couple months!

--
José Antonio Rey