[loco-contacts] Broken link on ubottu.com

[loco-contacts] Broken link on ubottu.com

Jesse Davidson
noticed that you have broken link to a website called itil-officialsite.com. That site was first published way back in 2006 but unfortunately, it is no longer a working website.

We recently published an article that summarizes the 10 most popular articles ever published on ITIL-OfficialSite.com. I think your readers might find it interesting.

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Cheers,
Jesse

PS: if you didn't like getting this email, please just shoot me a note and ask me not to email you anymore.  I'll make sure I don't.

--
Jesse Davidson
5 Ross Rd

Re: [loco-contacts] Broken link on ubottu.com

Bashing-om-2
Jesse p Hello-

I did receive your broken link advisory. Fixing such is not within my sphere of influence.

As to what the ubuntu weekly newsletter publishes - that is what is going on the past week in things that directly impact the ubuntu eco system. If you have such articles that will be of interest to our readers, I will most certainly give consideration to include any such in the next weekly issue of our newsletter.

Cheers,
Basing-om : editor for UWN