[loco-contacts] Call for Nomination: Local Communities Research Committee

[loco-contacts] Call for Nomination: Local Communities Research Committee

Torsten Franz
Hello everybody,

The Community Council has concluded that we need a new evaluation of the
Ubuntu Local Communities project (https://loco.ubuntu.com) itself and
this should be done by a Local Communities Research Committee.

You can read the thoughts behind this call and what we are looking for
on the Community Hub:
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/local-communities-research-committee/20186

If you think you can and want to make a contribution to Ubuntu here,
please send your nomination to community-council at lists.ubuntu.com.

Nominations are now open and will close on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at
23:59 UTC. After that, the Community Council will review the submissions
and appoint the Local Communities Research Committee.

On behalf of the Community Council,
Torsten

Re: [loco-contacts] Call for Nomination: Local Communities Research Committee

Torsten Franz
Hello everybody,

A few applications have already been received. Thank you very much for
that. We decided in our last meeting of the Ubuntu Community Council [1]
that the deadline for applications would be extended by two weeks so
that more applications can be received for this important topic.

Nominations are still open and will close on Saturday, February 6, 2021
23:59 UTC. After that, the Community Council will review the submissions
and appoint the Local Communities Research Committee.

Further information on the topic is available on the Community Hub [2].

On behalf of the Community Council,
Torsten

[1]:
https://new.ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2021/ubuntu-meeting.2021-01-20-23.05.html