[loco-contacts] Fwd: Fwd: Reconnect with Ubuntu

[loco-contacts] Fwd: Fwd: Reconnect with Ubuntu

Miles
Hi all,
I am not sure who this mail was meant for, but maybe someone here knows
the Jan in question. Please follow up on this.
Thanks
Miles

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 14:16:05 +0000
From: Ubuntu <[hidden email]>
To: Jan <[hidden email]>

Reconnect with Ubuntu
Dear Jan

I did try to give you a call, but thought I would also drop you an
email. I lead on Cloud Sales at Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu.

I believe you spoke to a colleague a while back, and we would be greatly
interested in having a further exploratory conversation with your team
around working with OpenStack on Ubuntu, and supporting your existing
Ubuntu usage.

Would you still be the right person to speak to? It would be great if
you could point me in the right direction.

Warm Regards,

Josh Allton-Jones
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
DDI United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 630 2497

This email was sent to <mailto:[hidden email]>[hidden email]
/why did I get this?/
<http://ubuntu.us14.list-manage2.com/about?u=23194c402f866e9d4ce588ee1&id=e6dac61c9a&e=00891d8d4e&c=284ba45caa>
unsubscribe from this list
<http://ubuntu.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=23194c402f866e9d4ce588ee1&id=e6dac61c9a&e=00891d8d4e&c=284ba45caa>
update subscription preferences
<http://ubuntu.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=23194c402f866e9d4ce588ee1&id=e6dac61c9a&e=00891d8d4e>

Canonical · Bluefin Building · 5th Floor · London, Lnd Se1 0SU · United
Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=23194c402f866e9d4ce588ee1&afl=1>

Re: [loco-contacts] Fwd: Fwd: Reconnect with Ubuntu

José Antonio Rey-3
Have you contacted back Josh and told him he emailed the wrong person?
That may be the first step on him getting back on the road and getting
to the right Jan :)

Jose

--
José Antonio Rey