[loco-contacts] Introducing Ubuntu Korea Community Daejeon Regional Team

[loco-contacts] Introducing Ubuntu Korea Community Daejeon Regional Team

한영빈(Youngbin Han)

Hello, This is Youngbin Han. the current leader of Ubuntu Korea Community(or Ubuntu Korea LoCo Team)

In South Korea, Most offline activities like seminars, conferences, meetups, workshops are only available in capital area(Seoul and its near regions). Finding offline activities in non-capical area is nearly impossible.
Because of that, If people from non-capital area want to attend offline activities, they mostly headed to Seoul.

To solve this problem, and expand our activities to many different regions. We've hold a seminar at Daejeon City which was sugessted by Eojin Kim. After that, I and our council members decided to establish and operate regional teams by receiving applicatons from local people. We wrote rulse and process for operating regional teams, then we informed our commmunity members.

And today, Ubuntu Korea Community Daejeon Regional Team(which a subteam of Korea LoCo Team) was finally established!

This team will contribute on growing up offline activities and Ubuntu Community in Dajeon city. I hope offline activities and ubuntu communities to expand to various region in South Korea starting from Daejeon team.

You can learn more about Daejeon team by visiting facebook page[0] and Wiki page at Ubuntu Korea WIki[1]. Soon, We will also write activities about Daejeon team on our wiki page on Ubuntu Wiki.

Thank You.

Youngbin Han

[0] https://www.facebook.com/UbuntuDaejeon/

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu-kr.org/index.php/%EC%9A%B0%EB%B6%84%ED%88%AC%ED%95%9C%EA%B5%AD%EC%BB%A4%EB%AE%A4%EB%8B%88%ED%8B%B0_%EB%8C%80%EC%A0%84_%EC%A7%80%EC%97%AD%ED%8C%80