[loco-contacts] It's time once again for the Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase!

[loco-contacts] It's time once again for the Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase!

Nathan Haines-2
Hey Ubuntu enthusiasts around the world!

Ubuntu 17.04 is shaping up and it's time to start thinking about all the
awesome default wallpapers we're going to ship.  10 community photos and
2 illustrations are the goal as always.

This is a great way for LoCo members to contribute to Ubuntu, so I hope
you'll share the news with others.  The announcement is linked below;
feel free to share any of the links inside.

http://www.nhaines.com/blog/2017/01/28/looking-ubuntu-1704-wallpapers-right-now/

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/