[loco-contacts] Stepping down from the leader position of Korean LoCo

[loco-contacts] Stepping down from the leader position of Korean LoCo

한영빈(Youngbin Han)

Hi, I'm Youngbin Han from Korean LoCo

Since I'm entering military service tomorrow(Sept 17, 2018).

I stepped down from the leader position of Korean LoCo yesterday.

Until end of this year or earlier next year, Gunyoung Yoon [1] who is currently on the vice leader position will lead the Korean LoCo instead of me. After that, We will elect our new leader.

I believe that he will run the community without any problem. Because i already begun transferring my position to him since i received notice for entering military service, and since he has much longer experience with operating the Korean LoCo.

If you have any question about Korean LoCo, please contact Gunyoung Yoon who is already one of our contacts. You can also contact to [hidden email] to contact with our core members.

I'll just take some rest for today, then i will enter military service tomorrow.

Thank everyone who supported our Korean LoCo and people who helped me to operate the community successfully.

Best regards.

Youngbin Han.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~dry8r3ad

한영빈 / Youngbin Han / 韓永斌

[hidden email] / youngbin.xyz

Re: [loco-contacts] Stepping down from the leader position of Korean LoCo

Jan Claeys-3
On Sun, 2018-09-16 at 10:59 +0900, 한영빈(Youngbin Han) wrote:
> Hi, I'm Youngbin Han from Korean LoCo
>
> Since I'm entering military service tomorrow(Sept 17, 2018).

They don't give people who served the Korean community in open source
exemption for that like they do with famous soccer players, I guess...

Good luck and let's hope nobody starts a war with North Korea.

> I stepped down from the leader position of Korean LoCo yesterday.

Thanks for the work you did!

> Until end of this year or earlier next year, Gunyoung Yoon [1] who is
> currently on the vice leader position will lead the Korean LoCo
> instead of me. After that, We will elect our new leader.

And welcome & good luck to Gunyoung Yoon in his new position!

--
Jan Claeys