[loco-contacts] Ubucon Asia 2021 - Looking for organizers

[loco-contacts] Ubucon Asia 2021 - Looking for organizers

한영빈(Youngbin Han)
Hello, everyone. I’m Youngbin Han from Ubuntu Korean LoCo.

I’m trying to organize a virtual conference with other LoCos in Asia region these days.
After many attempts to contact with LoCos and suggest about the event,
I could bring Chinese and Taiwan LoCo, and Debian people from Japan(hopefully Japanese LoCo may join earlier next year. They seems like very busy until end of this year)

But, I could bring only few people from China and Japan(only single person from each region). and I think more people from China and Japan should join since just one person can’t handle everything happens about the event in their region.

Also, I would like to know if there is any LoCo from Asian region would like to join the team.

If any of the following applies to you, and would like to join and organize Ubucon Asia 2021 together,
- You are a member of core member of the Ubuntu LoCo from Asian region.
- You’re not from Ubuntu LoCo from Asian region, but interested in Ubuntu and organizing this event.

Please feel free to contact me via email([hidden email]) or telegram(sukso96100).
You can also reply on this thread to join. You will need a telegram account since we usually discuss in telegram group.

To learn more about details and some ideas about organizing this conference, Please head over to the url below.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuconAsia/2021
---
한영빈 / Youngbin Han / 韓永斌
GPG/PGP Key Fingerprint : D8C8103B16C56E34B56F9A4230B729F712138599

Re: [loco-contacts] Ubucon Asia 2021 - Looking for organizers

한영빈(Youngbin Han)
Happy new year, everyone.

Since I opened threads about gathering organizers for Ubucon Asia on Discourse and Mailing list,
Thankfully, I could get many contacts from people who want to join the team.

We'll accept new organizers by the end of this month.
From upcoming February, there will be chat meetings every other week to discuss detailed plans for the event.

You can see more details on wiki[1] and website[2] (website is still under construction)

Best regards.
Youngbin Han.

[2] https://ubucon-asia.github.io/2021/news/2021-01-07-looking-for-organizers/
---
한영빈 / Youngbin Han / 韓永斌
GPG/PGP Key Fingerprint : D8C8103B16C56E34B56F9A4230B729F712138599

2020년 11월 1일 (일) 오후 11:36, 한영빈(Youngbin Han) <[hidden email]>님이 작성: