[loco-contacts] Welcome new and returning members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

[loco-contacts] Welcome new and returning members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Elizabeth K. Joseph
Hi everyone,

On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
and welcome our newly appointed (and newly renewed) members to the
LoCo Council:

 * Bhavani Shankar - https://launchpad.net/~bhavi (incumbent)
 * Nathan Haines - https://launchpad.net/~nhaines

Thanks to everyone who participated in this recent call for nominees
and continue to provide support for LoCo teams worldwide.

Re: [loco-contacts] Welcome new and returning members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Mark Shuttleworth-3
On 11/12/14 21:10, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
Hi everyone,

On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
and welcome our newly appointed (and newly renewed) members to the
LoCo Council:

 * Bhavani Shankar - https://launchpad.net/~bhavi (incumbent)
 * Nathan Haines - https://launchpad.net/~nhaines

Thanks to everyone who participated in this recent call for nominees
and continue to provide support for LoCo teams worldwide.

Thanks Lyz and let me second your welcome!

Mark

Re: [loco-contacts] [loco-council] Welcome new and returning members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Bhavani Shankar R
Thanks Mark.. Looking forward to it :) and Welcome Nathan!

Regards,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Mark Shuttleworth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/12/14 21:10, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed (and newly renewed) members to the
> LoCo Council:
>
>  * Bhavani Shankar - https://launchpad.net/~bhavi (incumbent)
>  * Nathan Haines - https://launchpad.net/~nhaines
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this recent call for nominees
> and continue to provide support for LoCo teams worldwide.
>

> Thanks Lyz and let me second your welcome!
>
> Mark

Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer       |  www.ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi

Re: [loco-contacts] Welcome new and returning members of the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

cprofitt-2
On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 11:10 -0800, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> On the behalf of the Community Council I would like to congratulate
> and welcome our newly appointed (and newly renewed) members to the
> LoCo Council:
>
>  * Bhavani Shankar - https://launchpad.net/~bhavi (incumbent)
>  * Nathan Haines - https://launchpad.net/~nhaines
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this recent call for nominees
> and continue to provide support for LoCo teams worldwide.
>
> --
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph || Lyz || pleia2

Welcome everyone! Thank you for stepping forward to help the Ubuntu
Community.

Charles