[loco-contacts] certification for group study [from ubuntu korea loco team]

[loco-contacts] certification for group study [from ubuntu korea loco team]

Jung Min Kim
Dear, Ubuntu Members.

Hello, every ubuntu members. I am  contacter of the ubuntu korea loco team. name is Jung-Min Kim.

korea team has been held the open seminars over the past years for sharing-knowledge.

and, korea team doing group studies.

team will issue the certification of joint-study  when end the study to all of study member.

issue to participants for what give more motivation to participants.

more explain to  certification, that have no legal force.

certification issuer name is ubuntu korea community. so, team want to agreement of Council.

also,purpose of this email is get agreement of Council.

the korea team appreciate of good support.

p.s)
+ the draft of certification
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gYtM_w7nKTNlVOeE9sUVBFMmc/view?usp=sharing

Re: [loco-contacts] certification for group study [from ubuntu korea loco team]

Michael Hall
Hi Jung-Min,

Issuing your certificates from "Ubuntu Korea Community" would be fine.
Thanks for checking with us, and keep up the great work you are doing
with the community!

Michael Hall
[hidden email]