loco team in need of mailing list

Christer Edwards
Greetings Loco teams

Some months ago I put together a loco team for my state and we have
been growing regularly.  We've managed to put together a website,
register on launchpad and on irc, etc however we have yet been unable
to put together a team mailing list.

the Loco Team wiki suggests that this can be hosted centrally, but is
unclear on who to contact on the matter.

If anyone here can point us in the right direction we would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Christer E

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtahTeam

Re: loco team in need of mailing list

Dennis Kaarsemaker
On za, 2006-03-18 at 12:18 -0700, Christer Edwards wrote:

> the Loco Team wiki suggests that this can be hosted centrally, but is
> unclear on who to contact on the matter.

You should poke Jeff Waugh (jdub on Freenode) - mailinglist names for US
state teams have the form [hidden email] (assuming ut is
the abbreviation of Utah)

--
Dennis K.
 - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com

Re: loco team in need of mailing list

Frans Thamura @ Intercitra
I am vote for this +1

mailing list is our common communication

several internet blok the IRC so good people cannot contribute

IRC is good not for day to day communication, because we cannot track
the tread.

if you want you can use forum.

i am personally dont like IRC.

several topik discussed in one windows. that is wasting time for me.

thanks

Frans Thamura
Ubuntu Mailing List Moderator from Indonesia