looking towards edgy

Matthew East

Re: looking towards edgy

Corey Burger
On 7/16/06, Matthew East <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Things in the docteam have been rather slow recently since Dapper was
> released, I think it would be a good idea to have a meeting to quickly
> set the agenda for Edgy and get stuck in.
>
> There is not a lot of time left really, so for something a bit more
> ambitious we may have to look beyond Edgy, but we should at least meet
> and discuss what an achievable target is.
>
> The meeting times page seems to indicate that something like 21-22 UTC
> would work well: how about next Friday the 21st July?
>
> Matt

21st works for me. Anything after that until the 23rd will not work
for myself or Madpilot, as we are helping our parents move.

Corey

Re: looking towards edgy

Corey Burger
On 7/16/06, Corey Burger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 7/16/06, Matthew East <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Things in the docteam have been rather slow recently since Dapper was
> > released, I think it would be a good idea to have a meeting to quickly
> > set the agenda for Edgy and get stuck in.
> >
> > There is not a lot of time left really, so for something a bit more
> > ambitious we may have to look beyond Edgy, but we should at least meet
> > and discuss what an achievable target is.
> >
> > The meeting times page seems to indicate that something like 21-22 UTC
> > would work well: how about next Friday the 21st July?
> >
> > Matt
>
> 21st works for me. Anything after that until the 23rd will not work
> for myself or Madpilot, as we are helping our parents move.
>
> Corey

Make that the 26th (I should really actually look at the calendar)

Corey

Re: looking towards edgy

Jordan Mantha
Matthew East wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Things in the docteam have been rather slow recently since Dapper was
> released, I think it would be a good idea to have a meeting to quickly
> set the agenda for Edgy and get stuck in.
>
> There is not a lot of time left really, so for something a bit more
> ambitious we may have to look beyond Edgy, but we should at least meet
> and discuss what an achievable target is.
>
> The meeting times page seems to indicate that something like 21-22 UTC
> would work well: how about next Friday the 21st July?

Would it be possible to do it before the Distro Meeting (2006-07-20
15:00)? I was planning on trying to give a brief update on what the doc
team has been up to and what our edgy goals are. It might be a bit
easier to do that *after* our meeting. If not that's fine. I'm cool with
whatever everybody thinks.

-Jordan

Re: looking towards edgy

Bhuvaneswaran A
> The meeting times page seems to indicate that something like 21-22 UTC
> would work well: how about next Friday the 21st July?

+1. It's 2:30-3:30AM here, but its fine for me :)
Bhuvaneswaran
www.symonds.net/~bhuvan/
GPG: 0x7A13E5B0

Re: looking towards edgy

Matthew East

Re: looking towards edgy

Susan Stewart

RE: looking towards edgy

Jonathan Jesse-2
I would prefer anytime before 20 UTC, times work better for me that way.

Re: looking towards edgy

Matthew East

Re: looking towards edgy

Jonathan Jesse-2
On Tuesday 18 July 2006 09:50, Matthew East wrote:

> Hi,
>
> * Jonathan Jesse:
> > I would prefer anytime before 20 UTC, times work better for me that way.
>
> The meeting time page suggests that something like between 19-22 seems
> to work ok for people. So we can try 19 UTC. Not a lot of people have
> replied to this thread, so let's say Friday the 21st to give people some
> notice.
>
> Are there Kubuntu issues to be discussed? It looks to me like Kubuntu
> plans are looking good at the moment, and if we can help it I'd like
> this meeting to be really focused on planning for Edgy, so if Kubuntu
> plans are already well settled, we can focus on Ubuntu (or
> Xubuntu/Edubuntu too if people are interested in that).
>
> Matt

Matt,

Just a brief update really from the Kubuntu side of things.  We are hard at
work getting things started again but need to have the desktop guide
updated :)

I'll add the 21st at 19:00 UTC to my calendar

Jonatahn

Re: looking towards edgy

David Symons
On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 10:50 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> The meeting time page suggests that something like between 19-22 seems
> to work ok for people. So we can try 19 UTC. Not a lot of people have
> replied to this thread, so let's say Friday the 21st to give people
> some notice.

Hi all,

Just a note that #ubuntu-meeting is booked at that time (21/7 19-21UTC)
if you were intending to use it:
  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/441

Cheers, Dave.
--