meeting decisions

Matthew East
After today's meeting, i've made the following changes to trunk:

* gnome/ -> ubuntu/ (and consequently -> build/ubuntu)
* kde/ -> kubuntu/ (and consequently -> build/kubuntu)
* generic/learnlinux/ -> trashcan
* kde/upstream/ -> trashcan

The renaming is gonna cause a little bit of breakage, as addresses for
entities change and the packaging is gonna be borked, so hopefully this
will be quickly fixed!

I've fixed as much stuff in the kubuntu and ubuntu makefiles as I could
see, and I've tested a few builds.

Thanks for a productive meeting, and apologies for any part I played in
making it a little "lively"...

Matt

gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF

Re: meeting decisions

Matthew East
On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 02:03 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> After today's meeting, i've made the following changes to trunk:
>
> * gnome/ -> ubuntu/ (and consequently -> build/ubuntu)
> * kde/ -> kubuntu/ (and consequently -> build/kubuntu)
> * generic/learnlinux/ -> trashcan
> * kde/upstream/ -> trashcan

Today I've further done the following:

* moved artwork/ into teamstuff/
* moved styleguide into generic folder
* moved serverguide into generic folder
* made a Makefile for generic

I think I've sorted out any breakage caused, if anyone spots anything,
just shout!

Matt
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF