merge-o-matic: Filtering for status pages

merge-o-matic: Filtering for status pages

Julian Andres Klode-3
Hi everyone,

I've got another merge-o-matic improvement for us all :)

merge-o-matic now supports rudimentary filtering on three things:

- a query string. it's even a regex. but on the other hand,
  it's case sensitive
- toggle packages with uploads in proposed (gray rows)
- toggle packages without uploads in proposed (other rows)

This is done on the client using JavaScript. The state is encoded in the
search part of the URL, so, for example, the following shows only
foundations-bugs merges which do not have a package in proposed:

https://merges.ubuntu.com/main.html?query=foundations-bugs&showProposed=false&showMergeNeeded=true

Thanks to Colin Watson for reviewing and improvement suggestions.

Have fun, but don't overdo it with merging ;)

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en

Re: merge-o-matic: Filtering for status pages

Julian Andres Klode-3
On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 03:07:25PM +0100, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've got another merge-o-matic improvement for us all :)
>
> merge-o-matic now supports rudimentary filtering on three things:
>
> - a query string. it's even a regex. but on the other hand,
>   it's case sensitive

It's case-InSensitive now!

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en

Re: merge-o-matic: Filtering for status pages

David Britton

Thanks Julian!  This is great.  :)

--
David Britton <[hidden email]>