mythtv package developers for Ubuntu packages

mythtv package developers for Ubuntu packages

Bret Busby-2
Hello.

From posts on the mythtv mailing list, an inconsistency between the
general mythtv software and the mythtv packages for Ubuntu, appears to
have been advised, about which, I am advised, I should ruise a bug
notification with the package developers.

However, in the Ubuntu Software Centre information displayed about
mythtv, the "Developers website" link points to mythtv.org.

So, I am wondering whether the developers of the mythtv packages for
Ubuntu, happen to be subscribed to, and, involved in, this list?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."
- Deep Thought,
 Chapter 28 of Book 1 of
 "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
 A Trilogy In Four Parts",
 written by Douglas Adams,
 published by Pan Books, 1992

Re: mythtv package developers for Ubuntu packages

Oliver Grawert
hi,
Am Sonntag, den 13.05.2018, 17:44 +0800 schrieb Bret Busby:

> Hello.
>
> From posts on the mythtv mailing list, an inconsistency between the
> general mythtv software and the mythtv packages for Ubuntu, appears
> have been advised, about which, I am advised, I should ruise a bug
> notification with the package developers.
>
> However, in the Ubuntu Software Centre information displayed about
> mythtv, the "Developers website" link points to mythtv.org.
>
> So, I am wondering whether the developers of the mythtv packages for
> Ubuntu, happen to be subscribed to, and, involved in, this list?

ogra@acheron:~$ apt-cache show mythtv|grep ^Maintainer
Maintainer: MythTV Ubuntu Maintainers <[hidden email]>

try that mailing list instead ...

ciao
        oli