new in ubuntu!

Simon Moradi
Hi
I'm Simon from Finland, I wish to have a close friend to help me from the
biggining of learning ubuntu. I really need that because I'm very serious to
work only with linux ubuntu!
I even do not know how to download the new vesion and burn a cd! can you
help me!? any one out there hearing me?!
wish to resive your answer
thank you
simon

Re: new in ubuntu!

Petr Tomeš
Simon Moradi wrote:

> Hi
> I'm Simon from Finland, I wish to have a close friend to help me from
> the biggining of learning ubuntu. I really need that because I'm very
> serious to work only with linux ubuntu!
> I even do not know how to download the new vesion and burn a cd! can you
> help me!? any one out there hearing me?!
> wish to resive your answer
> thank you
> simon

Hi,
I'm Petr form Czech and I think you should go to following pages at first:
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/releasenotes510
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Installation
I hope those information help you.

Petr