no-pae thin client with Edubuntu 14.04

Giacomo Trovato
Hi All,

I've installed Edubuntu 14.04 with "forcepae" option.
I assume that with this option my kernel is compliant with old CPUs.
But when I boot a no-pae thin client, it hangs, complaining about "no pae CPU".
Is there a way to have a no-pae thin client image?

Thanks!

Re: no-pae thin client with Edubuntu 14.04

Giacomo Trovato
Thanks Alkis,

...and then:
sudo ltsp-update-kernels
sudo umount /opt/ltsp/i386/proc
sudo ltsp-update-image

as reported here? https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/UpdatingChroot

Your suggestion is for standard LTSP, right?
Or is it better to use PNP also with 14.04? Is the installing procedure the same as 12.04?

Ciao!