Quantcast

please help test Kubuntu Zesty Zapus 17.04 Final Beta due Thursday­

please help test Kubuntu Zesty Zapus 17.04 Final Beta due Thursday­

Walter Lapchynski
I'm happy to report that testing images for the Final Beta release of Zesty Zapus 17.04 are [now available][1]. We could use your help to get the testcases on the [ISO tracker][2] completed. Please head on over there and get to testing. As always, virtual machines are fine but real hardware testing would always be appreciated, especially where bugs occur in virtual environments. Please file bugs and check for old ones. Make sure, most importantly, we get this done before Thursday! Your help is essential in making this release a great one. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, feel free to reply here or stop in at #kubuntu-devel on Freenode IRC. Thanks!

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D