programs

raymond house
Hello, there is a group of audio processing programs in the software centre such as Freqtweak etc..that I cant get to work with ubuntu 15.10.I need some real time filtering program.My question is, is there some place I can go were I can check what works with certain ubuntu releases? Thanks.

Re: programs

Stephen M. Webb-4

Re: programs

raymond house
Thanks Stephen, but that's where I get them and they don't work.

Re: programs

Daniel Villarreal