proxy not answering rsync connections

Carlos Carvalho-3
{archive,releases}.syncproxy.ubuntu.com are timing out rsync connections since
this morning. Please check.

Also, I couldn't post to #ubuntu-mirros. There seems to be a problem with irc
as well.

Re: proxy not answering rsync connections

Geert Stappers

On 20-08-2019 23:50, Carlos Carvalho wrote:

{archive,releases}.syncproxy.ubuntu.com are timing out rsync connections since
this morning. Please check.

Also, I couldn't post to #ubuntu-mirros. There seems to be a problem with irc
as well.

Lucky (or by design ;-) is the mailinglist avaible.

Please consider this as a cross to target a "Now fixed" message.

Regards

Geert Stappers

Re: proxy not answering rsync connections

Carlos-3
Geert Stappers ([hidden email]) wrote on Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 04:55:42AM -03:
> On 20-08-2019 23:50, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
>
> > {archive,releases}.syncproxy.ubuntu.com are timing out rsync connections since
> > this morning. Please check.
> >
> > Also, I couldn't post to #ubuntu-mirros. There seems to be a problem with irc
> > as well.
> >
> Lucky (or by design ;-) is the mailinglist avaible.

In spite of a "message waiting moderator approval because I'm not a member". I
had just got a subscription confirmation... Oh well...

The syncproxies are still out of service. That's more than 24h already!