question

charlie
i can't remember if i'm a member of this list or not but i wanted to ask a question.

is it possible to have dot/dash running indicators to show which programs are running like gnome does instead of having the window list in the task bar?

i really like kubuntu and i'm just wondering if this is an option that can be turned on somehow.

Re: question

Mauro-Henrique Mulati
Hi Charlie

You can use the "Icons-only Task Manager". Tip: if you do not want several instances of a program to be grouped, you can right-click in the icon on the task manager -> more actions and disable the last options.

Hope it helps

Best
Mauro Henrique

i can't remember if i'm a member of this list or not but i wanted to ask a question.

is it possible to have dot/dash running indicators to show which programs are running like gnome does instead of having the window list in the task bar?

i really like kubuntu and i'm just wondering if this is an option that can be turned on somehow.

Re: question

Paul Lemmons
I am not exactly sure what you are talking about but it sounds like the "Icon Only" Widget that you can place in a panel on the left side of your screen. I have also been using a fancy version of the same thing called latte-dock which I like really well.

i can't remember if i'm a member of this list or not but i wanted to ask a question.

is it possible to have dot/dash running indicators to show which programs are running like gnome does instead of having the window list in the task bar?

i really like kubuntu and i'm just wondering if this is an option that can be turned on somehow.

Re: question

charlie
thanks! i didn't realize there was that option. smh i should've spent more time looking around and playing with the options.

off i go to install kubuntu!

On Mar 20, 2018, at 3:09 PM, Mauro-Henrique Mulati <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Charlie

You can use the "Icons-only Task Manager". Tip: if you do not want several instances of a program to be grouped, you can right-click in the icon on the task manager -> more actions and disable the last options.

Hope it helps

Best
Mauro Henrique

i can't remember if i'm a member of this list or not but i wanted to ask a question.

is it possible to have dot/dash running indicators to show which programs are running like gnome does instead of having the window list in the task bar?

i really like kubuntu and i'm just wondering if this is an option that can be turned on somehow.

Re: question

charlie
cool! i'll check into that! thanks for your help!