regressions from switching changelogs.ubuntu.com to https?

regressions from switching changelogs.ubuntu.com to https?

Julian Andres Klode
Hey,

I plan to upload the changes in ubuntu-release-upgrader/
update-manager to use https for changelogs.ubuntu.com (which
contains meta release info) to xenial (LP: #1744318).

I do remember one regression from that, LP: #1771914 - does
anyone remember anything else?

Thanks!
ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en