request for k3b 12.7

Ruud Koendering
k3b 12.7 is out, is there a possibility to get this package?

Ruud

Re: request for k3b 12.7

Scott-2-2
R.P.M.Koendering wrote:

>k3b 12.7 is out, is there a possibility to get this package?

I noticed there is no backports for Breezy.  I uncommented all the lines
in the sources.list when I did a clean install of Breezy and I get
errors that the breezy-backports can not be found.

--
Your friend,
Scott

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."
Luke 6:31

Re: request for k3b 12.7

Martin J Hooper
Scott wrote:
> R.P.M.Koendering wrote:
>
>> k3b 12.7 is out, is there a possibility to get this package?
>>

> I noticed there is no backports for Breezy.  I uncommented all the lines
> in the sources.list when I did a clean install of Breezy and I get
> errors that the breezy-backports can not be found.

There is now... ;)  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=40291

Re: request for k3b 12.7

Scott-2-2
Martin J Hooper wrote:

> Scott wrote:
>
>> R.P.M.Koendering wrote:
>>
>>> k3b 12.7 is out, is there a possibility to get this package?
>>>

>> I noticed there is no backports for Breezy.  I uncommented all the
>> lines in the sources.list when I did a clean install of Breezy and I
>> get errors that the breezy-backports can not be found.
>>

> There is now... ;)  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=40291

Thank you.