request for mplayer skins

Reinhard Tartler-2
Hi everyone !

Until now, we had only one (blue !) skin shipping with the mplayer
package. A new package named mplayer-skins has been created, with only 2
skins for the moment. So we still need new cool skins for mplayer in
Ubuntu. The MOTUMedia Team thought this would be a nice challenge for the
Ubuntu ArtTeam !

Example skins can be found on [1]. Please note that there are a lot of
skins already there, but most of them lack any kind of redistribution
statement. I also found documentation how to do such artwork on [2].

If people want to give it a try, I'll be glad to ship their skins in the
mplayer-skins package. But if you know of great, already existing skins
(properly licensed, doesn't matter which, but it must be explicitly
stated that redistribution is allowed!), we are interested as well.

No special demands as to the skins' appearance, just do what you feel
like and make them look neat ! :)

Cheers,
 on behalf of the MOTUMedia Team,
 Reinhard.