restore home folder.

raymond house
HI all, I'm trying to restore my home folder and I keep getting this at the start of the process, can anyone tell me what I have to do to complete the restoration, I'll appreciate any help here, Thank you.

Screenshot from 2020-04-29 09-32-01.png (40K) Download Attachment

Re: restore home folder.

Verdi R-D
I would start with: make a backup and delete that lock file.

Verdi