show desktop

Lionelv
Is it possible to get a show desktop icon in the quick launch bar of
kubuntu?

Thanks,

Lionel.

Re: show desktop

federico silva
On Wednesday 09 November 2005 20:05, Lionel wrote:
Lionel escribió:
> Is it possible to get a show desktop icon in the quick launch bar of
> kubuntu?

In the panel get the context menu ( right click ), then:
Panel Menu->Add to Panel->Special Button->Desktop Access

> Thanks,
:-)
> Lionel.

HTH

Re: show desktop

Lionelv
federico wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 November 2005 20:05, Lionel wrote:
> Lionel escribi?:
>
>>Is it possible to get a show desktop icon in the quick launch bar of
>>kubuntu?
>

> In the panel get the context menu ( right click ), then:
> Panel Menu->Add to Panel->Special Button->Desktop Access

Thanks, I had searched but obviously not in the right place . . .

Lionel.